Living in Orange Park, FL
Situated on the other side of the St. Johns River from Jacksonville, within driving distance of bustling Jacksonville’s beaches and attractions, Orange Park is home to a history and culture that is all its own, complete with golf courses, special event venues, lodging options, great dining, super shopping, and natural attractions. Located in Clay County, Orange Park hosts and sponsors special events for every one, including the Fourth of July celebration, and the Annual Fall Arts and Crafts Festival.
Things to Do
- Country Club of Orange Park http://www.solegolf.com/country-club-of-orange-par...
- Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts http://www.thcenter.org/
- Edwin Watt’s Golf Orange Park http://www.edwinwattsgolf.com/
- The Sunshine Travel Club http://www.tourtimeinc.com/
- River Road Walking Trail https://www.facebook.com/pages/River-Road-Walking-...
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Jax http://www.navy.mil/local/nasjax/
- Country Club of Orange Park
- Thrasher-Horne Center for the Arts
- Edwin Watt’s Golf Orange Park
- The Sunshine Travel Club
- River Road Walking Trail
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Jax
- Miller’s Ale House Orange Park
- Aron’s Pizza
- Grumpy’s Restaurant Orange Park
- The River House Orange Park
- Hilltop Restaurant
- Whitey’s Fishcamp