Jacksonville Real Estate
Welcome to Jacksonville
With 22 miles of beaches, beautiful parks, world-class fishing, fantastic museums for kids and adults, a wonderful arts scene, and a great football team (GO JAGS!), Jacksonville is a city that combines both relaxation and adventure, and you can choose just how much you want of each. No matter what area of Jacksonville appeals to you, there is something for everyone.
Top Attractions in Jacksonville
Check out the top attractions that Jacksonville has to offer, they have everything from museums, state parks, beaches, and animal attractions. Choose your weekend adventure or your next family outing today.
- Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens
- Little Talbot Island State Park
Top Rated Restaurants in Jacksonville
Top-rated restaurants in Jacksonville vary from burger joints, classic BBQ restaurants, Brazilian steak houses, to some good ole southern style food. With so much to choose from its hard to pick just one choice, so why choose? Try them all and get ready for some good cooking.
Jacksonville Annual Events
When that time of the year roles around Jacksonville has some special events to add to your calendar.
- University of Florida vs. University of Georgia
- 26.2 with Donna
- TaxSlayer Bowl
- Gate River Run
- World of Nations
- Welcome to Rockville
- The Players Championship
- Kingfish Tournament
- One Spark Festival
Duval County in Jacksonville has many different communities but a few top communities include:
- Secret Cove
- Jacksonville Beach
Use our map view to see listings no matter where you want to be!
Schools in Duval
Jacksonville offers PreK through High School. Some of those schools include the following top-rated schools.
- Preschool– Fishweir Elementary School, Bartram Springs Elementary School, Julington Creek Elementary School
- Elementary– John Stockton Elementary School, River City Science Elementary Academy, Fishweir Elementary School
- Middle School– Fruit Cove Middle School, Julia Landon College Prepartory & Leadership Development School, James Weldon Johnson College Prepartory Middle School
- High School– Paxon School/Advanced Studies, Stanton College Preparatory, Douglas Anderson School Of The Arts
Interested in learning more about Jacksonville? Discover Jacksonville today! Ready to buy? Connect with one of Our Agents today and call 904-503-0672!
- Saint Johns
- St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach
- Jacksonville Beaches
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Orange Park/Oakleaf Plantation
- Fleming Island
- New Construction
- Gated Communities
- Active Adult Communities
- Vacant Land