Mandarin Real Estate
Welcome to Mandarin
The city was named for the Mandarin orange in 1830, located on the St. Johns River just south of San Marco, it was once described as “a tropical paradise” by Harriet Beecher Stowe. Mandarin is framed by beautiful oak trees throughout the area and offers access to shopping, outdoor and water recreation, a variety of parks, and more!
- Julington Creek Fish Camp
- Wicked Barley Brewing
- Mandarin Art Festival
- Mandarin Museum and Walter Jones Historical Park
The 10-acre riverfront site is home to an 1876 farm complex with picnic areas as well as a citrus grove.
- Alberts Field
- Mandarin Park
- Walter Jones Historic Park
- South Mandarin Library Dog Park
- Julington Creek Marina
- Mandarin Park Boat Ramp
- Mandarin Garden Club
- Chuck Rogers Park
- Beach Diner
- Blue Crab Crabhouse
- Don Juan’s Restaurant
- Clark’s Fish Camp
- Empanada Llama
Mandarin is a neighborhood located in the southernmost portion of Jacksonville, in Duval County, Florida, United States. It is located on the eastern banks of the St. Johns River, across from Orange Park.
Use our map view to see listings no matter where you want to be!
Mandarin schools fall under the jurisdiction of Duval County Public Schools. Some of the top schools include:
- Stanton College Preparatory
- Paxon School for Advanced Studies
- Douglas Anderson School of the Arts
- Darnell Cookman Middle/High School
- Mandarin High School
- J. Allen Axson Elementary School
- Jacksonville Beach Elementary School
- James Weldon Johnson College Preparatory Middle School
To find out what school your child will attend, visit Duval County Public School’s My School Location.
Interested in learning more about Mandarin? Discover Mandarin today! Ready to buy? Connect with one of Our Agents or call us at 904-503-0672. We are here to help!
*Photos credited to www.visitjacksonville.com & www.yelp.com
- Saint Johns
- St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach
- Jacksonville Beaches
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Orange Park/Oakleaf Plantation
- Fleming Island
- New Construction
- Gated Communities
- Active Adult Communities
- Vacant Land