Nocatee Real Estate
Welcome to Nocatee
Award Winning Lifestyle
This master-planned community that grows larger and more perfect every day is located between Jacksonville and St. Augustine with great schools, significant area employers, and an array of family-friendly attractions, shopping, dining, and things to do.
The homes are brand-new and private and public schools are close by with more growth to come.
Settle down for your dream home in the kind of neighborhood that offers a Town Center and all the convenience-oriented shopping, restaurants, doctor’s offices, and city-worthy spots you need.
Things to Do
- Community Park, Crosswater Park, Cypress Park, Davis Park, Dog Parks, Greenleaf Park, Splash Water Park, Splash Water Park Zipline, Spray Water Park, Twenty Mile Park, Twenty Mile Post
Fitness and Outdoors
- Electric Vehicle Paths, Fitness Club, Fitness Calendar, Fitness Trails Map, Greenway Trails, Kayak Launch, Nocatee Landing, Nocatee Preserve, Nocatee Swim Club & Swim Club Green
Events and Activities
- Nocatee is close to the Atlantic Coast beaches as well as the historic attractions of St. Augustine. The diverse cultural attractions of Jacksonville are about a half an hour to the north, including the St. Johns Town Center which offers a variety of stores from Target to Tiffany’s. The property is about two hours from Orlando-area theme parks and the Space Coast. More events can be found through the, Monthly Event Calendar, Resident Clubs & Interest Groups, and Nocatee Event Videos
- Alhambra Theatre & Dining, Theme Parks and Attractions, Jacksonville Jaguars Nocatee Tickets, The Lodge & Club, Serenata Beach Club
Check Out More Events by Visiting Nocatee Events and Activities
Use our map view to see listings no matter where you want to be!
*All Photos credited to www.nocatee.com & www.privatecommunities.com
- Saint Johns
- St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach
- Jacksonville Beaches
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Orange Park/Oakleaf Plantation
- Fleming Island
- New Construction
- Gated Communities
- Active Adult Communities
- Vacant Land