Northside Real Estate
Welcome to the Northside
Rural and residential, Northside includes Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve, a coastal wetland known for kayaking and birdwatching. The park includes a beach at Little Talbot Island State Park and slavery exhibits at 19th-century Kingsley Plantation.
Some of the top neighborhoods in Northside include:
- Copper Hill
- Bulls Bay
- Pecan Park
- Sea Breeze
- Jacksonville North Estates
Northside zip codes include: 32208, 32209, 32218, 32219, 32226
Use our map view to see listings no matter where you want to be!
- The Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens
- Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary
- Riverside Arts Market
- Amelia Island Horseback Riding
- Little Talbot Island State Park
- Cary State Forest
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway & Events
- Green Papaya
- Juniors Seafood Restaraunt and Grill
- Mellow Mushroom
Jacksonville – River City
- Celestia’s Coastal Cuisine
Discover more Restaurants in the Northside by clicking here.
To find out what school your child will attend, visit Duval County Public School’s My School Location.
Interested in learning more about Northside? Ready to buy? Connect with one of Our Agents or call us at 904-503-0672. We are here to help!
*Photos credited to www.jaxrestaurantreviews.com & cattyshack.org
- Saint Johns
- St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach
- Jacksonville Beaches
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Orange Park/Oakleaf Plantation
- Fleming Island
- New Construction
- Gated Communities
- Active Adult Communities
- Vacant Land