Southside Real Estate
Welcome to the Southside
Southside is full of history, nature and has some of the most stunning river views in Jacksonville. The Southside has grown into a business center. One of the major highlights of the area is the St. Johns Town Center – the 1.1 million-square-foot area is an open-air lifestyle center that offers new retail, residential, hotel, and dining choices for all shoppers.
The Tinseltown area boasts a movie theater, restaurants, specialty shops, and a thriving nightlife. The Avenues mall can also be found in this area. With so much to enjoy it’s easy to understand why so many people love living in this area.
Zipcodes found in the Southside include, 32216, 32256, 32217, 32257, 32224, 32207, 32246, 32258, 32250, 32223, 32081, 32237, 32245, 32241.
Use our map view to see listings no matter where you want to be!
The Southside used to be known for its dairy farms and beautiful marshes but now it’s been transformed into an area that offers ample entertainment, shopping, and endless dining options.
- St. Johns Towncenter
- Avenues Mall
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway
- Castaway Island Preserve
Discover more Southside activities by clicking Here.
There’s a variety of restaurants to discover in the Southside. A few of them include:
- 1928 Cuban Bistro – Fresh Spanish baked goods, classic Cuban sandwich, excellent Cafe Con Leche
- Julington Creek Fish Camp – The neighborhoods best shrimp and grits
- La Petit Paris – Fresh French pastries, mouth-watering quiches, croissant sandwiches and more
- Picasso’s – Authentic Italian food
Discover more restaurants Here.
Some of the top-rated schools found in the Southside of Jacksonville include:
- Stanton College Preparatory
- Paxon School for Advanced Studies
- Darnell Cookman Middle/High School
- Orangewood Christian School
Interested in learning more about the Southside of Jacksonville? Discover the Southside today! Ready to buy? Connect with one of Our Agents or call us at 904-503-0672. We are here to help!
*Photos credited to www.visitflorida.com, www.1928bistro.com, & www.visitjacksonville.com
- Saint Johns
- St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach
- Jacksonville Beaches
- Ponte Vedra Beach
- Orange Park/Oakleaf Plantation
- Fleming Island
- New Construction
- Gated Communities
- Active Adult Communities
- Vacant Land