St. Augustine/St. Augustine Beach Real Estate
St. Augustine is the oldest city in the United States and offers a wide array of attractions to enjoy, whether you decide to live here or just want to visit!
You can find shopping, museums, art galleries, historic sites, and more in this beautiful Florida town.
Historic Points of Interest
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument
- Fort Matanzas National Monument
- Flagler College
- Fountain of Youth Archaeological Park
- Huguenot Cemetery
- And more!
- Nights of Lights
- St. Augustine Film Festival
- Spanish Wine Festival
- Celtic Music & Heritage Festival
- Lions Seafood Festival
- Anastasia State Park
- Beluthahatchee Park
- Canopy Shores Park
- Cimarrone Golf Club
- Frank B. Butler County Park
- Guana Tolomato Matanzas National Estuarine Research Reserve
- St. Augustine Premium Outlets
- St. Augustine Outlets
- St. George Street (Historic District)
- King Street (Historic District)
- Anastasia Island
- Orange Street (Historic District)
There are so many great neighborhoods in St. Augustine, whether you are looking to be close to downtown, close to the beach, or overlooking a golf course. Use our map view to see listings no matter where you want to be!